On Monday, #RunSurvey asked about what Santa brought runners for Christmas. Well, it appears that all of the runners who responded to the #RunSurvey this week made it onto Santa’s Nice List! It was fun to have a bit of show and tell about what arrived under the tree!
Popular gifts in the $0 – $50 range included:
• A pair of Adidas Climacool Capri’s
• Gu Chomps
• Nike Capris
• My Nike hooded sweatshirt
• Runners world Magazine
• Assortment of Clif Shot Bloks
• Brooks nightlife gloves
• Toe socks! They actually weren’t bought for running, but I use them for running and have totally fallen in love with them.
• Bondi Bands
• Tech shirts
• Hand-held Nathan Water Bottles
Favorite gifts in the $50+ range included:
• Shoes! Brooks PureConnect’s
• I got some Jay Bird wireless sport headphones.
• GPS watch
• My garmin forerunner 110 without a doubt
• My Altra running shoes! Love them!
• new medal hanger from allied metals. hubby got it for me. 😀
• Asics GT-2000 shoes.
• Brooks nightlife jacket
• NEW SHOES! Mizuno Wave Inspire
• Garmin running watch with chest strap heart rate monitor
• Under Armour fleece lined pants – don’t know if it will be cold enough this winter in Tennessee to run in them but they are perfect for recovery.
The biggest, best gift of all had to be a Walt Disney World vacation! That runner must have been very, very good this year!
Surprisingly, only 23% of respondents received gift cards. Gift cards came from Sports Authority, Second Sole, and Gary Gribbles Running Sports (Kansas City).
When asked for the best running gift ever received, there was a lot of love for the Garmins!
• My Garmin for my birthday…because it has provided me the ability to truly “train” which has made me feel like a real runner time and time again.
• Garmin 405CX
• GPS watch, because I’ve gotten so much faster knowing my pace.
• Half marathon funds
• Garmin forerunner 110.. Much easier for me to see my distance and pace. Very simple to use and comfortable to wear
• I have to say Altra Running shoes. What a great fit for me.
• Brooks jacket. Windproof, has a waterproof pocket for my electronics. I love that jacket.
• My iPod. Nothing helps get me into a running zone like some good tunes.
• My Garmin watch with heart rate monitor! It has given me the feedback to improve my running!
• My Garmin Forerunner watch because it helps me keep up with my pace and see which mile splits are fastest, etc.
As far as running over the holidays, 62% went running on Christmas Day.
We’re starting to see more “Resolution Runs” and organized activities, but of our #RunSurvey respondents, only a handful participated in these events.
Enell Sports Bra Giveaway Continues! You Have Two Chances To Win!
Don’t forget! There’s still time to enter to win the Enell Sports Bra of your choice by entering in my drawing.
Enell also has their own giveaway going on, so you can actually enter twice to win a sports bra! The details are on the same page.
Stay Connected With One Tough Mother Runner!
Click here to subscribe to my blog via email
Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TufMotherRunner
Join My Facebook Page: http://www.Facebook.com/OneToughMotherRunner
Be Inspired with Me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/tufmotherrunner/
Follow Me on Instagram: http://web.stagram.com/n/onetoughmotherrunner/