Ah! New Year’s Eve! It’s the time of year when most of us reflect on the past and plan for the future.
Looking back, 2012 was a rocking year for me. I left my full-time job to provide support to my young son and better balance to my family, I started a running program, lost 40+ pounds, started this blog, and completed a half-marathon! Great, great year!
For 2013, I will build on my success from 2012. Thirteen is my lucky number, and 2013 will be an even better year!
Here are my eight fitness goals for 2013:
1. Create a race calendar and training program to support the races I plan to enter. The race calendar will include at least 1 5K, 1 10K and 1 Half-Marathon.
2. Improve my running speed, by doing a speed workout once per week.
3. Drink 88 oz of water per day.
4. Add 1 spinning class per week as cross training for running.
5. Add 1 yoga class per week as cross training for running.
6. Add a daily ab workout to my routine, including 1 timed plank per day.
7. Recruit three women to join my spring running group (training for a 10K).
8. Meet at least 5 other blog friends in real life.
On a personal level, I’ll be launching a part-time career as a free-lance writer/editor, and I’ll work on growing this blog. For January, I’m participating in a blogging challenge where I am going to write a blog post every day. I’m looking forward to sharing more with you!
What are your goals for 2013? I’d love to hear them!
Cheers! Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous 2013!
Stay Connected With One Tough Mother Runner!
Click here to subscribe to my blog via email
Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TufMotherRunner
Join My Facebook Page: http://www.Facebook.com/OneToughMotherRunner
Be Inspired with Me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/tufmotherrunner/
Follow Me on Instagram: http://web.stagram.com/n/onetoughmotherrunner/